All Coalbrook products come with a 20 year guarantee as standard.
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for 20 years. Within this guarantee period Coalbrook will provide any replacement parts
In the event of a replacement part being required, Coalbrook reserves the right to charge in advance for the part pending return and inspection of the failed item to confirm the reason for the replacement. If a manufacturing defect is found then a refund will be processed
The guarantee is non-transferable i.e. is valid only to the original owner
All claims under the guarantee should be notified in writing to our aftersales department. This must be done at the latest of the last day of the guarantee period and all claims must provide proof of purchase.
The guarantee does not extend to any consequential loss or damage or refitting costs.
Coalbrook products are continuously improved and developed and we reserved the right to change any aspect of the product without prior notice
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The guarantee is only valid if:
- The product has been installed, used and maintained according to the Coalbrook instructions
- The product is subjected to normal useage only.
- The defect is not due to the introduction of foreign objects or substances
- The defect is not due to use of an unsuitable or inadequate water or power supply.
- The defect is not due to misuse, attempted repair or neglect
Find a partner
Please enter your location below to find the details of your nearest Coalbrook partner.